Access LPICM Building 406 (Laboratory reception & direction)
LPICM reception GPS coordinates: 48.712981, 2.207478
Public transport access
2 accesses are possible: from Massy-Palaiseau or Lozère station.
Buses then allow you to reach the campus from the station.
Massy-Palaiseau RER B station
Massy Palaiseau station and bus stops
At the station, take the TransEsson Bus 91.06 or 91.10
Descend arrested: « Les Joncherettes » (LOA and ENSTA) Lozère «, or » Laboratories « of the Ecole polytechnique.
Scales bus schedules and 91.06 stop plan on campus.
Lozère Gare RER B
- Pedestrian route of at least 15 minutes (300 steps approximately)
- Lozère station plan.
- Access plan from Lozère station.
- From the Porte d’Orléans or Italy: by the A6 motorway.
- From the Pont de Sèvres: by the N118.
- Check the traffic state in real time.
- Orly Airport (via RER B and Orly Val)
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (direct by the RER
- Villacoublay aerodrome
- Allsus-le-Noble business aerodrome